Merry Christmas

Well, it's certainly been another long break for me on this blog. There have been many life changes for me, including a new job, living in a new city and now working from home. We have settled into our new home back in the Okanagan, we moved in on September 15th. I am loving living here again, it just feels like home. My husband and I have come to enjoy the simpler life now, enjoying the slower pace now that almost all the kids are all grown and for the most part are on their own, working and taking care of themselves. We have also been touring all the local wineries, distilleries and breweries that the Okanagan has to offer. We have so many wonderful options to enjoy here it'll take a lifetime to visit them all, but our favorites are very easy to get to now.

My goal is to be much more creatively active again, both creating in my office and on posting on this blog. I have so many fun samples of techniques I've tried over the years that I can't wait to show you.

Today it has been snowing and it has inspired me to work on some Christmas cards. I have already sent out this years batch of cards, so this will go into the batch for next year. Traditionally I work on a few different cards until I create the perfect one and then mass produce enough for my list. This year I decided to send out all the test cards I've made over the years so instead of everyone receiving the same cards, everyone received a one of a kind original. Hope you like it!


Comments