I'm Back!!!! Anybody still reading this?

Yes, that's right...I'm back and in full swing! It's been quite an adventure for me the past two years. I took some time away from crafting and blogging, setting my priorities etc. New job, new home, newly single, new life and now that I have everything in place I finally have time to do what I love and I am so happy to be back at it.


Once again I have been making some cards for Whipper Snapper and playing around with my Copic Markers. I have been playing with some fun techniques and I'm so excitied about the designs I have been able to make this time around. Here are a few samples!







I can't wait to share all of my new designs. I'm not making any more promises about updating this site but I am planning on staying active now :) Come back soon!!

Comments

Wanita said…
I'm still here :)
lisa said…
Yay!!!!! Glad you're back!!!!